GreenZipp.com was founded in 2010 by a group of marijuana lawyers, dispensary, delivery service and marijuana cultivation consultants to solve a major problem they continually faced. They desperately needed a central hub for all their legal, business, product and support needs while starting and running the day-to-day operations of their client's dispensaries, delivery services and cultivation businesses. Thus, GreenZipp was born.
The founding vision was to create an easy-to-use, online service that takes the guesswork out of starting and running a legal marijuana business to the exact letter of the law while using the highest quality products and services currently available. With the help of marijuana lawyers they've worked with and trusted over the years, they founded GreenZipp.com, the nation’s leading marijuana business destination.
From the beginning, the mission was to set new standards for convenience and service in an industry not typically known for integrity or great customer care. The founders believe it should be easy and hassle-free for anyone to become a marijuana business owner.
Since opening their virtual doors in 2010, GreenZipp.com has rapidly expanded to become the premier online destination for individuals and groups of citizens who want to join the marijuana industry.
Founders: Jerald Bovino, James Sumner and Thomas Vath.
Location: Headquartered in Beverly Hills, CA. Services provided in all legal marijuana states.
Customers Served: Thousands.
Satisfaction Rating: 98% of our customers really love us. The other 2% just really, really like us.
Have questions or comments? Don't hesitate to contact us.